Great for presents, buy our gift voucher!
Eider duck safari -
Spring tour to Bengtskär lighthouse
The best opportunity to see sea birds in Finland!
Spring in the outer archipelago is a magical time. The little lighthouse island becomes home for hundreds of nesting eider ducks. The human presence on the island keeps predators away and makes a safe habitat for nesting birds. Our boat tour goes through the archipelago, to the smallest islets off the coast all the way to Bengtskär lighthouse.
We’ll see birds, occasionally seals, landscapes, nature and history. The spring weather is cool but it’s always warm on board.
In the lighthouse café we serve Bengtskär fish soup, dark archipelago rye bread followed by coffee and a cinnamon bun.
11:00 Kasnäs - Bengtskär 12:15
15:45 Bengtskär - Kasnäs 17:00.
- Duration: daytrip approx. 6h
- Departure: Kasnäs, Kimito islands. Address Kasnäsintie 1296. There is a small info booth by the departure pier.
- Public free parking 300m before the harbour.
- Tour dates sat-sun: 4.5, 5.5, 11.5, 12.5, 18.5, 19.5, 25.5. och 26.5.2019
- Price: 65€ /pers, children (3-12yrs) 40€
- Includes: boat trips Kasnäs-Bengtskär-Kasnäs, entrance fee, lunch, coffee and cinnamon bun, nature- and historyguiding.
- Guining in English, Swedish and Finnish.
- For Sat-Sun nights possible to book a room at the lighthouse.
- Weather reservation: weather conditions prevent going to the lighthouse approx. 3 times a month.
- Very suitable also for charter groups
Busstours to Bengtskär to see eider ducks.
Bengtskär day tour
BENGTSKÄR a wonderful day on the Northern Baltic Sea.
Every day 1.6-25.8.2018.
The Archipelago Sights Cruise from Kasnäs, via Rosala Viking Centre to Bengtskär lighthouse.
The price includes boat fare, lunch in the Chieftain’s Hall at Rosala Viking Centre, entrance fees and guided presentations in Rosala and on Bengtskär. Price 64€, child (4-14yrs) 32,00€.
It is possible to join the cruise in Rosala, the price the includes boat fare, entrance fee and guided presentation of the lighthouse. Lunch or Viking Centre not included. Price 45€, child (4-14yrs) 22,50€.
Boats can be fully booked in the summertime, so we warmly recommend making a reservation: